Monday 25 January 2016

CREATIVITY BREEDS POSSIBILITIES



Hello guysssss Hope you had a wonderful weekend.... Okay here are some beautiful photos I found on Facebook this morning. These gorgeously amazing looking materials are all made of plastic bottles. WOW! right? I started feeling creative just by looking at them. I sure will try something very soon...... Let me guess..... My table needs a cute little flower pot and I am so inspired to make one out of an empty bottled water.
It's Monday..... think Recycle........ Reuse...... and Reduce your waste!

I will bring you photos of my flower pot latter. Do have a creative and fruitful week.

Sharonxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...